There are numerous ways in which one can cooperate with the GLMM team in order to improve the understanding and the management of Gulf labour markets and migration:
- Sign-up for the GLMM mailing list. Those on the mailing list will receive GLMM messages, once or twice a month, with news and other updates. If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in a workshop or a panel. GLMM organizes panels and workshops in international conferences. For application deadlines and conditions, please consult the specific calls here.
- Submit data and documents for publication. GLMM encourages authors to submit public data, especially those produced in the GCC countries (in Arabic or English) that are relevant for improving understanding and management of labour markets and migration in the Gulf countries and that are not yet available on the GLMM website. In principle, after assessing relevance and copyright of materials, GLMM will publish data/documents received and mention from whom it obtained them (unless this is not desired). Please submit data and documents to email@example.com.
- Elaborate data of the GLMM database. GLMM encourages statisticians, demographers, economists and others to use the data available on the GLMM website to make new tables and analyses and to submit them to GLMM for publication on its website, mentioning the authors (unless this is not desired). Please submit data and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit publications. GLMM encourages authors to submit their publications that are relevant for improving understanding and management of labour markets and migration in the Gulf countries to the GLMM “(either electronically or on paper). These publications will be listed on the GLMM website as “Publications Received” and linked to the source and, if copyright allows it, will also make them available on the GLMM website. Please submit publications to email@example.com.
- Participate in a training session. GLMM is developing training sessions starting from the summer of 2014. These are scheduled to last between 3 and 10 days approximately. They may be held in one of the GCC states or in Europe.
- Internships. GLMM offers occasionally internships. Generally, these are virtual with a short training session on location (in Florence, Geneva or Kuwait). At present no internships are available.
- Vacancies. GLMM occasionally seeks paid collaborators, generally for short-term assignments. Currently there are no vacancies.